JM 2021 Cancellation

Kære alle.

hvor smerteligt det end er, må jeg se mig nødsaget til at aflyse JM 2021 programsat til 19-20 juni.
Har været i løbende kontakt med vejrtjeneste Karup de sidste par dage, og vejrsituationen for weekenden er ikke god.
Lørdag loves der regn, muligvis kraftig regn, og skiftende vindretninger pga af lavtryks passage.
Søndag vil vi se meget let luft fra skiftende retninger.
det er mildest talt frustrerende, men håber på jeres forståelse.

Christian Gøbel

Dear All

sad to announce that the competition will be cancelled due to bad weather. I have been in touch with the meteorologist at the weathecenter, and they promise heavy rain Saturday with shifting wind directions. sunday they promise light wind from shifting direction. I hope for your understanding.

best regards

JM 2021

Dear contestant

The time is near for the annual regional F3F competition
Due to the covid-19 situation of the world, we would like to make sure that you have made the necessary preparation regarding traveling to Denmark.
Make sure that you are allowed to travel, and that you have the necessary documentation for the travel.
Be aware of any quarantine regulations for your return travel.

The flying spot for the first days competition will be announced on on the evening of June 17.
Looking forward to see you all.
Stay safe.

Christian Gøbel

DM 2020

Lørdag flyver vi på Vigsø skrænten, parkering på Krægpøtvej. Briefing kl. 9.00. Stævnet er et to dages stævne men da vejrudsigten for søndag er tvivlsom, besluttes det, i løbet af lørdagen, om vi flyver søndag.

Meeting point Saturday is Vigsø, parking at Krægpøtvej. Briefing at 9.00. The competition is set for two days, but as the weather forecast for sunday is kind of bad, it will be decided during Saturday if we will be flying sunday.

Google Maps:

Easter Slope 2020 cancelled

Hello dear sports fans,

we are not able to carry out the competition because we have no information four weeks before the competition starts.

There is still no official notification from the Danish government as to when the borders will be opened, and to whom.
We do not know whether we will then be able to move freely within Denmark, or
if the number of people who are allowed to meet at an event is strongly restricted.

… and in the end we don’t think it’s a good idea to encourage people to travel across national borders in these times.

That’s why we are also cancelling the postponed competition.

Next year we will start with a new and empty list, so that everyone will have the same chance to register again.
If you want your money back, please cancel your participation on F3XVault. I will then transfer the money back. (Unfortunately PayPal will then collect fees twice).

See you in 2021 at the latest

Regnar, Frank and Barney

EasterSlope 2020

The Danish Prime Minister has just announced that the Danish borders will be closed to all foreigners from Saturday 14 March to Monday 13 April, due to the COVID19 virus

The organizers have not discussed whether it is possible to do another event later this year. This decision will be announced here on the site when it is made.

Take care of yourself and each other.

Easterslope 2020

Important details for the Contest / World Cup

We are following the Corona situation very close, and we are going to decide wether to go ahead, postpone or cancel the competition friday 20.03.2020.

If you have questions regarding the competition please use RC-Network where Barney will answer:

If you have questions regarding travelling to Denmark, please refer to your own authorities.

However, the bulletin is now ready: 2020-Easter-Slope-Invitation