hvor smerteligt det end er, må jeg se mig nødsaget til at aflyse JM 2021 programsat til 19-20 juni.
Har været i løbende kontakt med vejrtjeneste Karup de sidste par dage, og vejrsituationen for weekenden er ikke god.
Lørdag loves der regn, muligvis kraftig regn, og skiftende vindretninger pga af lavtryks passage.
Søndag vil vi se meget let luft fra skiftende retninger.
det er mildest talt frustrerende, men håber på jeres forståelse.
sad to announce that the competition will be cancelled due to bad weather. I have been in touch with the meteorologist at the weathecenter, and they promise heavy rain Saturday with shifting wind directions. sunday they promise light wind from shifting direction. I hope for your understanding.
The time is near for the annual regional F3F competition
Due to the covid-19 situation of the world, we would like to make sure that you have made the necessary preparation regarding traveling to Denmark.
Make sure that you are allowed to travel, and that you have the necessary documentation for the travel.
Be aware of any quarantine regulations for your return travel.
The flying spot for the first days competition will be announced on www.vikingrace.dk on the evening of June 17.
Looking forward to see you all.
The Eurotour / World Cup will be held the 3. to 5. of September.
Søndag bliver der ingen flyvning, da vejrudsigten lover regn hele dagen.
Sunday flying is canceled due to the weather.
Lørdag flyver vi på Vigsø skrænten, parkering på Krægpøtvej. Briefing kl. 9.00. Stævnet er et to dages stævne men da vejrudsigten for søndag er tvivlsom, besluttes det, i løbet af lørdagen, om vi flyver søndag.
Meeting point Saturday is Vigsø, parking at Krægpøtvej. Briefing at 9.00. The competition is set for two days, but as the weather forecast for sunday is kind of bad, it will be decided during Saturday if we will be flying sunday.
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/AkYFVN5XGRPDgEak6
Mødestedet er ændret til Søbugten på Vestmors
Meeting point has been changed to Søbugten, West Mors.
Adresse: Sø Bugten 23, 7900 Nykøbing Mors
Så nærmer tiden sig til at vi skal flyve JM F3F.
Som vejret ser ud lige nu så mødes vi Lørdag på Humlum. (56.542000, 8.523045)
Første start vil være kl 9. ca
Mvh. Mikkel og Søren.
Hello dear sports fans,
we are not able to carry out the competition because we have no information four weeks before the competition starts.
There is still no official notification from the Danish government as to when the borders will be opened, and to whom.
We do not know whether we will then be able to move freely within Denmark, or
if the number of people who are allowed to meet at an event is strongly restricted.
… and in the end we don’t think it’s a good idea to encourage people to travel across national borders in these times.
That’s why we are also cancelling the postponed competition.
Next year we will start with a new and empty list, so that everyone will have the same chance to register again.
If you want your money back, please cancel your participation on F3XVault. I will then transfer the money back. (Unfortunately PayPal will then collect fees twice).
See you in 2021 at the latest
Regnar, Frank and Barney
The Danish Prime Minister has just announced that the Danish borders will be closed to all foreigners from Saturday 14 March to Monday 13 April, due to the COVID19 virus
The organizers have not discussed whether it is possible to do another event later this year. This decision will be announced here on the site when it is made.
Take care of yourself and each other.
Important details for the Contest / World Cup
We are following the Corona situation very close, and we are going to decide wether to go ahead, postpone or cancel the competition friday 20.03.2020.
If you have questions regarding the competition please use RC-Network where Barney will answer: http://www.rc-network.de/forum/showthread.php/754345-F3F-EasterSlope-2020-in-D%C3%A4nemark
If you have questions regarding travelling to Denmark, please refer to your own authorities.
However, the bulletin is now ready: 2020-Easter-Slope-Invitation