Easterslope 2020

Important details for the Contest / World Cup

We are following the Corona situation very close, and we are going to decide wether to go ahead, postpone or cancel the competition friday 20.03.2020.

If you have questions regarding the competition please use RC-Network where Barney will answer: http://www.rc-network.de/forum/showthread.php/754345-F3F-EasterSlope-2020-in-D%C3%A4nemark

If you have questions regarding travelling to Denmark, please refer to your own authorities.

However, the bulletin is now ready: 2020-Easter-Slope-Invitation

Skriv et svar

Din e-mailadresse vil ikke blive publiceret.