Important details for the Contest / World Cup
We are following the Corona situation very close, and we are going to decide wether to go ahead, postpone or cancel the competition friday 20.03.2020.
If you have questions regarding the competition please use RC-Network where Barney will answer: http://www.rc-network.de/forum/showthread.php/754345-F3F-EasterSlope-2020-in-D%C3%A4nemark
If you have questions regarding travelling to Denmark, please refer to your own authorities.
However, the bulletin is now ready: 2020-Easter-Slope-Invitation